Introducing Ramshackle Games, a Independant model and game shop which has rugged vehicles and parts, suitable for the Orks! Check out their website and online store. Here are some samples of some Orkified vehicles...
OAny new or old Ork players should look for Master Ein for Ork inspiration. His blog at The-Warforge.com shows his very detailed and good looking Ork units. Just check out some of his marvellous work!
"A couple of things going on here soon in the life of the waaagh. First up is Baltimore Games Day! We need some good solid boyz to show up and put on a good thumpin' to the beakie boyz over at the Bolter and Chainsword. If you are going to games day, you do not want to miss this WAAAGH!"
Most of us paint our Orks and wat not in your favourite klan colors. But what if we had multiple klans in your waaagh?
Holy crap, seems like ForgeWorld likes Orks! They never release enough of 'em, which is good fer us!
|Posted On 1:47 PM by Warboss Kazdakka Facebeater||8 comments|
|Posted On 12:11 PM by Warboss Kazdakka Facebeater||0 comments|
|Posted On 4:10 PM by Warboss Kazdakka Facebeater||0 comments|
DA WAAAGH VS. THE BOLTER AND CHAINSWORD ANNUAL BASH
When: Start between 6:30 – 7:00 after Games Day
Where: Battle Bunker at Glen Burnie, MD.
What: Members from Da Waaagh and The Bolter And Chainsword will have a friendly mega battle game. We will take up money and order pizza and get it delivered to the store.
- Each person must bring 500 points of painted models. If you live closer and don’t mind, please bring more so that we can ensure sides have equal points. Suggestion is to make army lists in 500 point increments.
- Models must be painted to 3 colors standard and must be based.
- Army lists must be in the following guidelines:
- You must have one troops choice.
- Other than troops, all other force org slots are 0-1. You do not have to have an HQ.
- No special characters are allowed.
- Models can have more than 2 wounds, but their wound characteristic is reduced to 2.
- Models can have a save better than 3+, but it is reduced to a 3+.
- No vehicles with a total Armour Value greater than 33, except dreadnoughts (not including ironclad or venerable) and deff dreads. This is calculated by adding the front, side, and rear armour numbers.
- No Ordnance weapons
- Imperial Armour lists and vehicles can be used, but must adhere to the above rules.
Prizes: Bragging rights and a trophy/plaque to the winning side! There will also be some individual awards as well.
Scenario: TBD, but will most likely involve capturing objectives and killing lots of things!
|Posted On 5:38 PM by Warboss Kazdakka Facebeater||3 comments|
Fluff-wise, it's a freebootin', world-hoppin', fungus-beer-drinkin' mob of orks that have left their separate clans to join Azbag da Stomper'er's space-farin' Waaagh!
I like painting all of the different clans and thought, "Why bog myself down with one of the six clans, when I can paint stuff from each one?" Hence, the freebooter theme.
Also, I thought, why just have squads of each clan (a squad of Deathskull lootaz, a squad of Evil Sunz bikerz) when I can mix em all up? So, my solution was to create the following table and roll a D6 for each model in the unit, to decide what clan the model originally came from, then paint it accordingly. It's kept it fun and kept me interested in continuing to find new and interesting ways to convert and paint the models once I knew where they came from.
|Posted On 10:39 AM by Warboss Kazdakka Facebeater||0 comments|